Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tmely Reminder

Psalm 103

1 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
2 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
4 He redeems me from death
and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
5 He fills my life with good things.
My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!


The past couple of days have been filled with angst as Lil Bro has been dealing with drilling into an empty Safe Deposit Box, and disposing of the cats who have resided at Dad’s house. Let’s just say that Ed has been living in hell on earth over the past couple of days, and I have been living it with him via text message and phone calls. With this in mind, we have both tried to remember that God is with us. Thank You, Lord for being there, and for reminding me of my purpose in this reading today. I need You and I need this reminder to praise You with all that I am. You alone are God, and to You alone belongs all glory, honor and praise!

No comments: