Monday, May 18, 2009

Proclaim What God Has Done

Psalm 75

9 But as for me, I will always proclaim what God has done;
I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
10 For God says, “I will break the strength of the wicked,
but I will increase the power of the godly.”


It’s Monday, and my plate overflows with work to be done, much of which should have been done last week already. It is easy to feel overwhelmed until I stop and spend time in God’s Word. God is in control, and I will always proclaim what God has done. I will sing praises to God. I will honor Him today by being productive at work, but most of all by stopping in the midst of the craziness of life and just giving Him the praise that He deserves! God, You are the Glorious One! There is none more beautiful. There is none more wonderful. You are the light of the world, You outshine the sun, and today all I do will be for Your glory and Your honor!

No comments: