Saturday, May 16, 2009

Working & Worshipping

Psalm 145

1 I will exalt you, my God and King,
and praise your name forever and ever.
2 I will praise you every day;
yes, I will praise you forever.
3 Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise!
No one can measure his greatness.


I have just finished up some pool and yard work this morning. I wanted to listen to some praise music while I worked, so I chose the song “Be Glorified” by Chris Tomlin, hit the genius button on my iPod Touch, and sang along while I worked to songs such as: “Halleujah,” “Glorious,” “Our Love is Loud,” “Communion,” “The Wonderful Cross,” “Everyday,” “Draw Me Close,” “Famous One,” “Beautiful One,” “Surrender,” “You’re Worthy of My Praise,” “Your Love Oh Lord,” “All We Need,” “Hungry,” “Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble,” and finally “Happy Song” to finish up my time of worship and work around the house. I can think of no better way to spend my Saturday morning!

No comments: