Friday, May 15, 2009

Sing Praises

Psalm 138

1 I give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart;
I will sing your praises before the gods.


I am privileged to be the worship dude at Vero Christian Church. I get to select congregational songs to praise our Lord and Savior Jesus. I get to put together other media used for His glory. I get to lead a worship team comprised of some of the most dedicated folks I have ever had the privilege of being around. I am blessed in my “professional life” beyond words. And the blessings I have in my family life are far greater than that! My Bride is Jesus in the flesh to me, showering me with Love and Grace every day. Our kids all love Jesus with their lives. Of course the greatest blessing in my life is my salvation through the Blood of Jesus. How could I do anything other than proclaim my love and my gratitude for my Lord every day?

No comments: