Friday, May 8, 2009

Publicly Praise the Lord

Psalm 26

12 Now I stand on solid ground,
and I will publicly praise the Lord.


Yesterday’s National Day of Prayer Observance was a “private” affair for the current President of the United States. Interesting. Barack Obama claims that he wants to unite the people, but he refuses to publicly call upon the Name of the Lord. Not that I am surprised, nor even disappointed. Unfortunately, I expected no less from the current President. Of course, I do not put my hope and trust in the political system, nor in the current office holders in this country. I put my trust in the Name of the Lord Jesus only! I will stand on solid ground and publicly praise the Lord. Jesus is the ONLY way to God the Father, and obedience to the Gospel of Christ is the ONLY way to eternal life. May my life reflect this TRUTH of Scripture every day.

No comments: