Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Joyful Praises

Psalm 66

1 Shout joyful praises to God, all the earth!

2 Sing about the glory of his name!

Tell the world how glorious he is.

3 Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds!

Your enemies cringe before your mighty power.

4 Everything on earth will worship you;

they will sing your praises,

shouting your name in glorious songs.”

I began the trip to Alabama with a sense of dread. Oh, I had no doubt that God was with me, and would take care of things for His glory, but still, I was NOT looking forward to the trip. A week later, I am glad we came up. Business was taken care of, visiting was accomplished, and God has been praised throughout the week. I want to shout joyful praises to God for what I have experienced this week, and I am thrilled to be back on the road to my Bride and our home. God is AWESOME, and I want to give Him the glory and the honor and the praise always!

No comments: