Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wise Words Satisfy

Proverbs 18

20 Wise words satisfy like a good meal;
the right words bring satisfaction.

Day two of the NACC, and I can say that I am completely satisfied. I have been filled with words of wisdom from several sources today. The challenge facing me is to get these words out to the leadership of VCC back home. As I type these words, my mind is swirling with ideas on how to do this. Lord, help me to be a vessel for You to pass along what You are teaching here at the North American Christian Convention this week. Father, it is my strong desire for the wise words spoken during this convention to penetrate the hearts of the Elders and Deacons of VCC. Help me in this regard, because I am willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish this task.

No comments: