Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Draw People to Christ

Romans 10

14 But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? 15 And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!”

It is my duty as a follower of Christ to live my life in such a way as to draw others to my Savior. Then, they can have the chance to enter into a saving relationship with Jesus, too. How can the pagans around me come to Jesus, if I don’t draw them that way? How can I draw them to Jesus if I am not living in such a way as to point them to His love and grace? Lord, help me to be a a beacon drawing others to Christ always.

No comments: