Friday, July 23, 2010

How Can I Help But Praise God?

Psalm 18

30 God’s way is perfect.
All the Lord’s promises prove true.
He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.
31 For who is God except the Lord?
Who but our God is a solid rock?

Praise God for His perfect ways, His perfect provision, and His perfect protection! When I think about how God blesses my life, I am overwhelmed with a sense of awe. For 10, 575 days now I have been married to Peggy who treats me like a king. For 9,096 days now I have walked with Christ in a newness of life. As I grow closer to Jesus, I am constantly amazed at how His love for me is manifested in the “little things.” I don’t want to ever take any of them for granted, and I want to live a life of praise to God my Heavenly Father every day. He is my Solid Rock, and He is worthy of my praise. Thank You, Lord!!!

No comments: