Wednesday, July 7, 2010

God's Protection

Psalm 5

11 But let all who take refuge in you rejoice;
let them sing joyful praises forever.
Spread your protection over them,
that all who love your name may be filled with joy.
12 For you bless the godly, O Lord;
you surround them with your shield of love.

My refuge and my strength is in the Lord God Almighty and in Him alone. Once again, God has proven His unending love for me, and His perfect watch care over me. We made it to Indy without incident yesterday. No further signs of the brake troubles that threatened to derail our trip to the North American Christian Convention only a day earlier. Peggy and I were reunited with Brent and Lisa Baker and their girls, and the opening session of the convention was phenomenal. Thank You, God for the protection You always provide, and specifically for Your protection during this trip. Your love is amazing! May I love people the way that You love me!

No comments: