Wednesday, March 30, 2011

GLORY

Psalms 71

19 Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the highest heavens.
You have done such wonderful things.
Who can compare with you, O God?
20 You have allowed me to suffer much hardship,
but you will restore me to life again
and lift me up from the depths of the earth.


Father, God. You alone are worthy of my daily praise. You alone deserve the glory and honor. You alone can save me from my sin, and save me from myself. I thank You for the opportunities to praise Your Holy Name, especially in times when I may be suffering. Use these times to draw me closer to You. I desire to glorify Your Name always. May I loosen my grip on this world, and hold on to You more tightly every day. Open my heart to Your ways, O Lord. I repent of my sin, Father, seeking to draw closer to You each day. I yearn for You, my Lord. I am not content to be where I am, I long to be closer to You today than ever before. I ask this all in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments: