Sunday, August 30, 2009

Remolding into His Image

Ezekiel 36

26 And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.


Ezekiel is prophesying about the restoration of Israel, but this verse reminds me of what happens when we surrender our lives to Christ. Having recently celebrating my 24th spiritual birthday, I can truly look back now and see how God has changed and is still changing my heart. I am a much more loving person than I was 24 years ago. I am a much more tender and responsive guy. I have a long ways to go to have a heart like Jesus, but I am much closer now than I was. May Jesus continue to mold me into His image. He still has a lot of work to do, but I am sure He can do it!

No comments: