Saturday, September 4, 2010

ONE Virtuous Woman

Ecclesiastes 7

27 “This is my conclusion,” says the Teacher. “I discovered this after looking at the matter from every possible angle. 28 Though I have searched repeatedly, I have not found what I was looking for. Only one out of a thousand men is virtuous, but not one woman! 29 But I did find this: God created people to be virtuous, but they have each turned to follow their own downward path.”

Now, I know Solomon was the most wise dude ever, and all of that, but I must disagree with him on one point here. You see, I am married to a virtuous woman, so there is at least ONE. I am so blessed to be her husband. She keeps me on track in my relationship with God and with people. On this day, I want to praise my Lord for bring Peggy into my life!

No comments: