Friday, September 24, 2010

Invitation to Join The Family

Ephesians 3


6 And this is God’s plan: Both Gentiles and Jews who believe the Good News share equally in the riches inherited by God’s children. Both are part of the same body, and both enjoy the promise of blessings because they belong to Christ Jesus. 7 By God’s grace and mighty power, I have been given the privilege of serving him by spreading this Good News.

Jesus saves. Now THAT is Good News. Jesus saves all who believe He is the Christ and are obedient to the Gospel. That news is the Best. News. Ever. To think that God has extended His invitation to me so that I could be part of the family of God, well, that is mind-blowing news. To think that I would keep that news a secret by not sharing this invitation with everyone I see on a daily basis? That is a mind-numbing thought. How selfish. How stupid. May I never be guilty of that attitude again.

No comments: