Saturday, September 11, 2010

Don't think like everyone else

Isaiah 8


11 The Lord has given me a strong warning not to think like everyone else does.


On this September 11th, I am reminded that God has given me a strong warning not to think like everyone else does. On this day, when America remembers the worst terrorist attack in this nation’s history, I also want to remember that the attack of the evil one is relentless. I do not want to lower my guard, even for one second. God is good, and He is doing great things (as witnessed by two more baptisms for VCC today). Even so, satan prowls around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. May I never let up in my warning to other Christ followers to stay alert. May I never cease to give God praise, to call upon the Name of the Lord, and to be faithful to His call upon my life. May I never be found guilty of thinking like everyone else does, but instead, may my thoughts be the thoughts of God, and God alone!

No comments: