Sunday, November 13, 2011

Public Proclamation

Psalm 111

1 Praise the Lord!

I will thank the Lord with all my heart
as I meet with his godly people.
2 How amazing are the deeds of the Lord!
All who delight in him should ponder them.
3 Everything he does reveals his glory and majesty.
His righteousness never fails.
4 He causes us to remember his wonderful works.
How gracious and merciful is our Lord!


I am so privileged to meet with my brothers and sisters in Christ this morning to Celebrate Jesus. I do not want to EVER take this weekly gathering for granted, because there are many on this planet who gather to celebrate Jesus at great personal peril. Many who must do so in secret. In the United States of America at this point in our history, it is perfectly legal for us to gather to proclaim the glory of God in a corporate setting. Should that legality change, I will still proclaim God’s glory, and I will still meet with others to do so. God’s righteousness never fails, and my need to publicly remember His wonderful works will never end.

No comments: