Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Daily Refresher

2 Peter 3

1 This is my second letter to you, dear friends, and in both of them I have tried to stimulate your wholesome thinking and refresh your memory.


We all need a refresher course, and speaking for myself, I need it daily. That is why it is so important for me to be in God’s Word every day. I need that daily reminder of Who God is. I need that refresher on why I am loved so much by the Creator of Heaven and Earth. I need to be recharged so that I can withstand the attacks of satan. Without this daily time with the Word, my thinking starts stinking. I get distracted, discouraged, and disturbed. I praise my God for the ability to daily read the Bible so that I can be reminded of Whose I am and who I am. May Jesus be glorified in my life today.

No comments: