Thursday, November 17, 2011

Great Joy

James 1

2 Dear brothers, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.


I have a LONG way to go before I am perfect and complete. I know that there is much in the way of patience I must learn. I prayed for patience many years ago, and God continues to provide opportunities for me to endure and have great joy. May I be found worthy of the test, and may God be glorified by my actions and reactions always. I know that this is not always the case right now, so I also know that I still have much to learn, as my endurance has a chance to grow!

No comments: