Friday, April 29, 2011

Perfect Day for Praising God

Psalm 100

1 Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!

2 Worship the Lord with gladness.

Come before him, singing with joy.

3 Acknowledge that the Lord is God!

He made us, and we are his.

We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving;

go into his courts with praise.

Give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the Lord is good.

His unfailing love continues forever,

and his faithfulness continues to each generation.


This is a good day to give praise to the Lord. After all, I am awake, breathing air, able to read, write, and express my thoughts. God is so good to me. I live in “Paradise on Earth.” I am married to the most beautiful woman ever. Our children all love and serve the Lord. Above all else, Jesus has paid the price for my sins so that I could spend eternity in the presence of the Almighty God, Creator of heaven and earth. Of course this is a perfect day for me to give Him praise!

No comments: