Friday, November 12, 2010

Faith

Hebrews 11


1 Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.


This week, my brother Ed has been put through a test of faith. Facing a Friday deadline to move from his abode of the past couple of years, he had no idea where or how he was going to accomplish this as late as Tuesday. I kept telling him that God had it under control (and we were both putting feet on our prayers in this regard). As of this writing, Ed is loading his packed up stuff, and heading towards his new digs thanks to the Lord working through my brother, Phatrok. God, I have been totally confident throughout this process, and I pray that Ed has been drawn closer to You, realizing that he (like all of us) MUST depend on You daily. Thank You for your faithfulness, o Lord. Thank You for Your unfailing love.

No comments: