Saturday, October 16, 2010

Teach me Your Ways, O Lord

Psalm 86


11 Teach me your ways, O Lord,

that I may live according to your truth!

Grant me purity of heart,

so that I may honor you.

12 With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God.

I will give glory to your name forever,

13 for your love for me is very great.

You have rescued me from the depths of death.


I love to read Your Word, O Lord. I love to get to know You in a deeper way. Spending time in the Scriptures and in prayer bring me closer to You, and help me to be that much more in love with You. I want to live according to Your Truth. It is my desire to have a pure heart that praises You only and always. May my life give You glory forever. It is the least I can do since being rescued from my sins! I love You, Lord. And I lift my voice. To worship You, oh my soul rejoice. Take joy, my King. In what You hear. May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear.

No comments: