Thursday, October 21, 2010

Contentment

1 Timothy 6


6 Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. 7 After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. 8 So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content.


I am doing so much better in this area of contentment. I have seen God take care of me in various situations so that everything “works out.” I have never really been one who needed great material wealth, and I know that I am married to the perfect woman for me. I know that our children are blessings from God. I know that I am where I am supposed to be doing what I am supposed to be doing. What more could I possibly want? Nothing. Thank You, Lord for blessing me so. I have enough, and that is all I could ever ask for.

No comments: