Friday, October 1, 2010

Rejoicing

Philippians 3


1 Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith.


This is a day of great rejoicing. Florida Christian College inaugurates it’s fifth president today. Bill Behrman is a genuine man of God, and I pray for him as he continues to lead this fine college. He’s been the interim president for over a year now, and has been an integral part of the administration of the college for decades. He is a dear brother in Christ, and I know it is with true humility that he takes this post. I know that there are good times and not-so-good times ahead for both Bill and FCC. I also know that I will rejoice whatever happens, because of my Lord and Savior Jesus, and because of my brother Bill Behrman serving as president of the college I love so very much.

No comments: