Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Foundation

Psalm 89

 14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne.
      Unfailing love and truth walk before you as attendants.
 15 Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship,
      for they will walk in the light of your presence, Lord.
 16 They rejoice all day long in your wonderful reputation.
      They exult in your righteousness.
 17 You are their glorious strength.
      It pleases you to make us strong.


Building on that foundation of righteousness and justice and unfailing love and truth, how could we be anything but happy to hear the joyful call to worship the King of kings and the Lord of lords? I rejoice in my Lord Jesus every day, and I want to build on the foundation of the Word of God in my daily life. Jesus is my glorious strength, and I LOVE being follower of His!

No comments: