Thursday, October 14, 2010

Entering the Lord's Courts

Psalm 84


1 How lovely is your dwelling place,

O Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

2 I long, yes, I faint with longing

to enter the courts of the Lord.

With my whole being, body and soul,

I will shout joyfully to the living God.


It is my desire to enter the Lord’s Courts daily, praising the Creator of heaven and earth. As I have been doing my wall/run exercise routine over the past several weeks, I have taken that time to simply spend time praising God for Who He is. With music playing in my ears that exalts the Lord Jesus, I spend that 30 minutes talking with God, and longing for the day when I will be face-to-face with Him in heaven. I know that in the meantime, I have a job to do: to bring as many people as possible with me on this journey to God. What a privilege and a pleasure!

No comments: