Friday, June 19, 2009

Reviving Dead Men

21 Once when some Israelites were burying a man, they spied a band of these raiders. So they hastily threw the corpse into the tomb of Elisha and fled. But as soon as the body touched Elisha’s bones, the dead man revived and jumped to his feet!

That double portion of Elijah’s Spirit that rested upon Elisha was powerful even from the grave! Oh, that I would be a man of God who’s life and actions would cause spirituall dead men to be revived and jump to their feet for the Gospel! Lord, it is my desire to bring You the praise, glory and honor due only to You. It is my desire to live in such a way as to attract others to Your Son, Jesus. May my life and my love shine in obedience to Your Gospel, and may Jesus be lifted up through my daily actions.

No comments: