Saturday, June 13, 2009

Battle Belongs to the Lord

2 Chronicles 20

21 After consulting the people, the king appointed singers to walk ahead of the army, singing to the Lord and praising him for his holy splendor. This is what they sang:

“Give thanks to the Lord;
his faithful love endures forever!”

22 At the very moment they began to sing and give praise, the Lord caused the armies of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir to start fighting among themselves.


King Jehoshaphat of Judah knew that the battle belongs to the LORD. Oh, that I would live my life like I really believed that! It is the truth, and when I submit to the Lordship of Jesus, and live like I am going to let Him handle the battles of my life, well, I will be in much better shape! May my life be filled with praises for God always, because His faithful love endures forever!

No comments: