Monday, January 23, 2012

Thank You Lord

Psalm 19


1 The heavens proclaim the glory of God.

The skies display his craftsmanship.

2 Day after day they continue to speak;

night after night they make him known.


This morning, I was up before sunrise, and as I turned east on Oslo Road I literally gasped in amazement out loud, “thank You, Lord! How awesome is the sky this morning!” The sunrise was filled with blues, pinks, oranges, and purples, as the entire sky was ablaze with God’s glory. I never cease to be amazed as these displays of God’s handiwork. I never want to take them for granted, nor do I ever want to experience one without giving praise to God Almighty. He alone is the Source of every good and perfect gift including those beautiful sunrises as seen here in beautiful Vero Beach!

No comments: