Saturday, January 21, 2012

Light Up The Way

Psalm 18


25 To the faithful you show yourself faithful;
to those with integrity you show integrity.
26 To the pure you show yourself pure,
but to the wicked you show yourself hostile.
27 You rescue the humble,
but you humiliate the proud.
28 You light a lamp for me.
The Lord, my God, lights up my darkness.


It is my desire to always be faithful, to be filled with integrity, and to be pure before my Lord and my God. I don’t always succeed, but that is my desire nonetheless. Father, God, I humbly come before You asking for Your unfailing mercies and love to be poured upon my son, Ian today. I ask nothing for myself, just please light up the darkness surrounding my son. May he know Your love in a deeper way than ever before, and may he be determined to serve You to the best of his considerable abilities every day of his life!

No comments: