Friday, September 30, 2011

What Could I Possibly Have To Complain About?

Philippians 2

14 Do everything without complaining and arguing, 15 so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people. 16a Hold firmly to the word of life...

So much easier said than done. I am working each day to be more humble, and to eliminate the tendency to complain from my life. I seriously have no right to complain. I have my salvation in Christ. I am married to Peggy Ruth Dixon Blount. We have four wonderful children who love and serve the Lord. I work as an associate minister at Vero Christian Church. I am the MOST BLESSED MAN on this planet. My struggle is to hold firmly to the Word of Life, but getting in the Word every day helps tremendously in that regard. Thank You, Jesus, for being the Wonderful Counselor, the Prince of Peace, the Perfect Example, and the Lover of my soul! May Your light shine brightly in me and through me every day.

No comments: