Monday, September 5, 2011

A Message To Communicate

Ecclesiastes 12

1 Don’t let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator. Honor him in your youth before you grow old and say, “Life is not pleasant anymore.”


As I see my time in Student Ministry drawing to a close, I believe this is a message I need to pass along. I LOVE the enthusiasm of youth, but I desperately desire to pass along some wisdom concerning keeping your eyes focused on Christ. Lord, I pray that You will help me develop this thought further, and that I may be able to effectively communicate Your desires for the students at VCC for this time of transition and beyond. Thank You for the blessing of allowing me to have played some small role in the lives of students for the past two and a half decades. May Jesus be glorified by all that has been done in His Name.

No comments: