Friday, August 12, 2011

Spreading the Joy

Psalm 32

1 Oh, what joy for those

whose disobedience is forgiven,

whose sin is put out of sight!


I live in a state of joy that this world cannot comprehend. My sins are forgiven through the precious Blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus. I am no longer bound by the slavery of sinful attitudes, but instead have been freed to be all that I can be in Christ. I have not “arrived” by any stretch, but my daily walk with Jesus strengthens and encourages me more and more. It is this hope, and this joy I wish to share with everyone. May this motivate me to proclaim the Good News even more and may I never shrink from the responsibility to share the Gospel. Father, place me in circumstances where Jesus can be lived out to lead people to His saving grace. May my joy be contagious, and may Jesus be glorified always!

No comments: