Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Knocked Down, but not out

2 Corinthians 4


8 We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. 9 We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. 10 Through suffering, our bodies continue to share in the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus may also be seen in our bodies.


While I am not suffering anywhere near what Paul did, I have felt a spirit of oppression for the past couple of days. I know it truly is a satanic attack, because he is scared to death of what is in the works around here. I will continue to look to my Lord and Savior Jesus, placing my full hope and trust in Him alone. Yes, I know this is only a temporary season of getting knocked down, and I will get back up and keep on going for the Lord!

No comments: