Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Most Important

1 Corinthians 15

3 I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. 4 He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said.


Oh, to have the laser focus of Paul. There is plenty out there to distract us, but we need to remember to focus on that which is most important: the Gospel of Christ. I have a brother in Christ who is facing the end of a ministry, and it is going to be ugly. It is easy to get distracted by my hurt for him, and for all those involved. Lord, instead, let me be a voice of Grace, Peace, and Love for my brother, and for those who are (quite frankly) wronging him by their actions. May Jesus be glorified in all of this, and may all involved regain focus on the most important thing: the Gospel of Christ!

No comments: