Monday, April 26, 2010

This is the Day

Psalm 96

1 Sing a new song to the Lord!

Let the whole earth sing to the Lord!

2 Sing to the Lord; praise his name.

Each day proclaim the good news that he saves.

3 Publish his glorious deeds among the nations.

Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.

4a Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise!

Let the words of my lips and my daily lifestyle sing out that the LORD is God, and that He is Great! May all who come into contact with me, know that Jesus is alive, and is most worthy of praise! May the glorious deeds of my Lord and savior be evident by the way I conduct myself, and may the whole earth hear the Good News of Jesus proclaimed because there are others who feel the same way as I do. This is the Day to praise the LORD!

No comments: