Saturday, April 17, 2010

Teach me Your Ways, O Lord

Psalm 86

11 Teach me your ways, O Lord,
 that I may live according to your truth!
 Grant me purity of heart,
 so that I may honor you.
 12 With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God.
 I will give glory to your name forever,
 13 for your love for me is very great.
 You have rescued me from the depths of death.

Lord, by spending time in Your Word, I can indeed be taught Your ways. Keep me in Your Word, so that I may grow closer to You each day. I want to give You glory and honor always, and I want my life to point others to Your Son Jesus only. Thank You for rescuing me from my sin, the depths of death. Thank You for allowing me to show others Your Light and Life. May I stay out of the way so that You alone may be glorified!

No comments: