Thursday, April 22, 2010

Praise the Lord Forever

Psalm 89

52 Praise the Lord forever!
 Amen and amen!

David ends this Psalm imploring God to make His presence known, feeling like he is all alone, but knowing that God has it all under control. Then, he tags the Psalm with verse 52: “Praise the Lord forever! Amen and amen!” Given the current circumstances and possible dire outcome for my son whom I love dearly, this is my prayer today. May God be with Ian, may he humble himself before God and before those whom he needs to, and may God be glorified. I am hurting for Ian today, Lord, and You know it. I am praying that he does the right thing and that You are glorified by it. No matter the outcome of the current situation, I will give You the praise and the glory and the honor forever. Amen and amen!

No comments: