Saturday, April 3, 2010

Always Proclaim What God Has Done

Psalm 75

9 But as for me, I will always proclaim what God has done; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
10 For God says, “I will break the strength of the wicked, but I will increase the power of the godly.”

Yesterday was Good Friday, the day Jesus died on the cross for my sins. Tomorrow is Resurrection Sunday, the day Jesus conquered sin, death, the grave, and hell so that I could have hope of eternal life. Today is a day I should proclaim what God has done and sing praises to Him! Yeah, I will lead our congregation in singing praises tomorrow, but today, I need to lead my family and all those around me in the proclamation of the greatness of the Lord God Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and Author of Life. You alone, O God, are worthy of such praise. Thank You for providing a Way for us to be saved from our sins and to spend eternity with You! Thank You for Jesus!

No comments: