Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Impressed With Me

Proverbs 3

7 Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. 8 Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.


I confess that I used to be pretty puffed up with myself. I thought I was all that and a bag of chips. That was before I came to know Jesus and realized that I am actually the Sgt. Schultz ( a little Hogan’s Heroes reference) of knowledge. My wisdom is even less impressive. I now live my life and want to live my life in submission to the One Who knows all, sees all, and loves me in spite of that. I live a life in submission to Jesus, my Lord and Savior. I don’t always hit the mark in that lifestyle, but I am trying, and I know that I am forgiven when I ask for it. I long ago got over being impressed with who I am, but I am always impressed with Whose I am. May Jesus b

No comments: