Thursday, January 21, 2010

His Way Is Perfect

Psalm 18

25 To the faithful you show yourself faithful; to those with integrity you show integrity. 26 To the pure you show yourself pure, but to the wicked you show yourself hostile. 27 You rescue the humble, but you humiliate the proud. 28 You light a lamp for me. The Lord, my God, lights up my darkness. 29 In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall.
30 God’s way is perfect. All the Lord’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.


So many people want to mistakenly attribute only LOVE to God. Since God is first and foremost HOLY, we need to remember that He is the Righteous Judge, and that those found lacking in His Court will suffer the consequences. To the faithful, He is faithful. God does humiliate the proud and He will not be in the presence of the unrepentant sinner. God’s way is perfect, and I want to follow His way, no matter what way the world seems to want to go.

No comments: