Monday, January 4, 2010

Eat Meat! God Recommends It!

Genesis 9

1 Then God blessed Noah and his sons and told them, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth. 2 All the animals of the earth, all the birds of the sky, all the small animals that scurry along the ground, and all the fish in the sea will look on you with fear and terror. I have placed them in your power. 3 I have given them to you for food, just as I have given you grain and vegetables”.


I have nothing against vegetarians, but the Bible CLEARLY says in this passage from Genesis 9, that God has given all the animals on the planet over to man to be used as food if he so desires. So don’t try to tell me that it is “more godly” to be a vegetarian. Don’t try to tell me that Jesus was a vegetarian because there is NO Scriptural basis for that claim. Don’t even waste your time trying to make me feel guilty for eating meat. Not gonna happen. In fact, after reading today’s Scriptures for my daily devos, I think I need to go throw a big ole hunk of cow on the grill! Now THAT is good eats, right there! Hey, I’ll even have a salad with it, if that makes you feel any better.

No comments: