Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Praising God All Day Long

Psalm 35

28 Then I will proclaim your justice,
and I will praise you all day long.

This has not been a morning filled with the best of news. My Doc told me that the time for playing games with my weight is long over. I am on the verge of becoming diabetic, and he wants serious action taken regarding my weight and exercise. Peggy and I had already started on the weight part as of Monday, but the seriousness of the message from the Doc has got to spur me on to action. Then came the financial news regarding a crown that I MUST get on this tooth or face the possibility of losing it. I know that God will provide, and that He does provide. I could sink into a funk of depression right now, but instead I think I will just sing some praises to my Lord Who is able!

No comments: