Friday, August 27, 2010

Holy Enabler

2 Corinthians 1

21 It is God who enables us, along with you, to stand firm for Christ. He has commissioned us, 22 and he has identified us as his own by placing the Holy Spirit in our hearts as the first installment that guarantees everything he has promised us.

God is the Holy Enabler! 25 years ago today, I was buried with Christ in the watery grave of baptism, and raised into a new life in Jesus. God has enabled me to carry His message to a couple of generations of students now (I have even had the privilege of baptizing into Christ the child of a former youth group student of mine). I know that I have been commissioned by the Lord, and it is my desire to spread His message of love and redemption wherever I go, to whomever I come in contact. Thank You, Lord for this awesome privilege!

No comments: