Saturday, August 7, 2010

I am so blessed

Psalm 29

1 Honor the Lord, you heavenly beings;
honor the Lord for his glory and strength.
2 Honor the Lord for the glory of his name.
Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness.
3 The voice of the Lord echoes above the sea.

The God of glory thunders.

The Lord thunders over the mighty sea.

4 The voice of the Lord is powerful;

the voice of the Lord is majestic.

Watching the sunrise at Vero’s South Beach with my Bride this morning is one of the coolest times I have had in many years. The pinks, oranges, blues, purples and that big ole yellow ball of fire coming up out of the ocean were all just magnificent. What a glorious way to start this special day with Peggy. God’s glory is all around, and while the sunrise absolutely declares the glory of God, my Bride is the definition of God’s glory in action. Thank You, Lord for allowing me the privilege of being married to Peggy for 10,5891 days now. Your voice echoed above the sea this morning, and it echoes in her words to me every single day of my life. I am so blessed!

No comments: