Saturday, July 2, 2011

Praise the Lord

Psalm 150

1 Praise the Lord!

Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heaven!
2 Praise him for his mighty works;
praise his unequaled greatness!
3 Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn;
praise him with the lyre and harp!
4 Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
praise him with strings and flutes!
5 Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
praise him with loud clanging cymbals.
6 Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!

Praise the Lord!


This Psalm and 1 John chapter 3 are my memory work passages of Scripture for this calendar year. I want my life to reflect an attitude of praise always. Not just when I am leading a corporate Celebration Service on Sunday, but when I am doing yard work through the week, when I am doing media work, sermon duplication, sweeping floors, lifting heavy stuff, driving down the road, standing in line at the grocery store. May my life reflect praise and glory and honor for the Lord God Almighty every day in every single activity of my life!

No comments: