Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Refreshing and Recharging

Psalm 3

5 I lay down and slept,

yet I woke up in safety,

for the Lord was watching over me.


I know this is a Psalm of thanksgiving for protection from enemies. Today, starts the 2011 North American Christian Convention, and the enemy satan, is prowling seeking to distract and devour those whom he may. I am praying for God’s hand of protection for all of us who are about to be challenged to be unleashed in the name of Jesus. I am grateful for the night’s rest we have had, following a couple of very long days on the road, and a long but wonderful evening with brothers and sisters in Christ celebrating the July 4th festivities here in the greater Cincinnati region. Thank You, Lord for You unending watch over us and for Your unending love for us. May this week be a time of refreshing and recharging as we are unleashed in the name of Jesus to change the world in which we live!!!

No comments: