Friday, May 13, 2011

Living Water

John 7


37 On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! 38 Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’” 39 (When he said “living water,” he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.)


I am so amazed that I live on THIS side of the Cross and the Resurrection. I am so blessed to live on THIS side of the Living Water, the Holy Spirit, Who fills my life daily. I am so grateful that Jesus is the Christ Who takes away my sins. May my life point others to Jesus always so that they too may be filled with the Living Water, and have the hope of eternal life. Thank You, God for sending Jesus. Thank You, God for sending the Holy Spirit. Thank You, God for the Living Water flowing freely in my life every day!

No comments: