Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In God's Hands

John 14


23 Jesus replied, “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them. 24 Anyone who doesn’t love me will not obey me. And remember, my words are not my own. What I am telling you is from the Father who sent me.


I love Jesus. Period. I will do what Jesus says to do, I will follow His lead, and I will do so willingly, lovingly, and eagerly. Period. I am so blessed to have the peace that passes understanding and the presence of the Holy Spirit to get me through these very stressful times in my life right now. Being close to Jesus makes the stuff I am going through much less of a big deal. Yes, I am begging the Lord to help us figure out what is going on with Peggy and to enable that to be remedied. No, I am not worried. All is in God’s hands, and He has it all under control. I will simply draw closer to Him and submit my will to His always.

No comments: