Friday, May 20, 2011

Do You Believe?

John 11

25 Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. 26 Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this, Martha?”

Today has been one of those “do you believe?” days. Peggy present symptoms of a heart attack and was rushed from school to the hospital. Dad is in the rehab facility here in Vero. Yeah, I feel like a ping pong ball in a serious game of table tennis. Peggy is fine, and indications are that it was NOT a heart attack after all. Hopefully, she will come home tomorrow, and is scheduled for a stress test on Monday. Even in the midst of all of this today, I have been filled with a peace that passes understanding. I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and so does Peggy. With that in mind, we have been able to face a seriously frightening day with a calm that comes only from Christ. I praise God for the prayers lifted up on Peggy’s behalf today. I praise God for the Hope we have in Jesus. I praise God that from all indications Peggy has not had a heart attack. I praise God for His great love and watch care over us this day and every day. I will praise Him always, no matter what, because I DO believe!

No comments: