Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Life Resolution

Revelation 15

3 “Great and marvelous are your works,
O Lord God, the Almighty.
Just and true are your ways,
O King of the nations.
4 Who will not fear you, Lord,
and glorify your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come and worship before you,
for your righteous deeds have been revealed.”


I long for the day when I get to join with the angels around the Throne of God singing this and other songs of praise to the Creator of the Universe. When I think about all the stuff going on here on the planet, I simply ache to be in the presence of God. Yes, I know that God is with me here, but I truly do desire to be with Him there. Until such time as He calls me home, I will continue to do my best to be a light shining for Him daily. This is not simply a New year’s Resolution, but it is my New Life In Christ Resolution and has been for the 24 years I have lived in that newness of life!

No comments: